Great clips senior haircut price
2012.07.20 00:33 Wellington Haircuts
Wondering where to get a haircut in Wellington, NZ? You're not alone! Fucken heaps of other people are, too!
2016.03.15 05:06 warface25 All things $TLSS
All discussion or research related to Transportation and Logistics Systems Inc. ($TLSS)
2023.03.21 06:05 Coffeeey The MTX pricing doesn’t make ANY sense at all
I’ve just started playing again after a being away for nearly a year, and I read that the McLaren MP4/4 '88 has been added to the game. I would absolutely love to try to get a hold of it, but was shocked to read that it costs 8.000.000 currency to buy.
Now, I know that it’s not currently available, and I’m not here to discuss the frustration of the whole legendary cars rotation, as I’m sure it’s been already discussed to death.
What I want to talk about, is the pricing of the in game currency. The fact that I would have to pay EIGHTY GOD DAMN DOLLARS to get enough currency to buy the car, is insensé, and doesn’t make any sense at all. Aren’t they just pricing themselves waaaay out of a lot of sales?
I would easily pay a couple of bucks to get that one very unique car, or maybe something like 20 dollars to get enough currency to buy most of my dream cars in the game, but WHO ON EARTH in this game’s target audience is actually willing to pay 80 dollars for ONE car?
For a game that is so heavily designed around pushing MTXs on you, shouldn’t they have designed buying extra currency to be something that feels like a good deal?
They should make me say “Hell yeah, for 5 bucks I’ll save countless hours of grinding, let’s gooo”, but all I feel now is insulted, and I actually lost interest in getting the car. I’d rather just spend that money on a different racing game instead.
So, instead of making this impatient guy part ways with up to twenty bucks, they’ll get absolutely nothing from me instead. Wow, what a great deal for them.
Just to clarify: this post isn’t meant to justify MTXs in any way. I’m just trying to understand how anyone involved in the production of this game could think that this extreme overpricing were the better sales strategy.
submitted by Coffeeey
to granturismo [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 06:04 Even_Message9815 Implementation of Data Science in the Finance Markets
| || | submitted by Even_Message9815 to aboutupdates [link] [comments]
By 2025, there will likely be 150 trillion gigabytes of data that need to be analyzed in the world economy. By 2020, worldwide investment management companies were in charge of USD103 trillion in assets. In 2020, the top 25 investment banks in the world earned record fees of USD127.5 billion. Global financial organizations must analyze more and larger amounts of data as financial assets grow. Thus data science plays an important role in the area of the finance market. For detailed information on how techniques are used, have a look at an online Data Science course in Delhi
and get trained from the experts.
The fundamentals of data science and the typical uses of financial data are covered in this blog.
Data Science in Finance
Data science is a complicated field that integrates computer science, mathematics, and domain expertise to produce original insights. With more powerful computation, financial data science analyses both structured and unstructured facts by utilizing conventional quantitative analytic methods. The amount of data the financial services sector generated increased sevenfold from 2016 to 2023.
The intricacy of financial data science can differ greatly depending on the stage of an organization's life cycle. The following are the most typical tasks performed by financial services companies that use data science significantly.
Financial institutions are exposed to financial crime, cybersecurity, credit, and market risks. Analyzing the threat has become critical for strategic decision-making.
- To identify and stop fraudulent transactions, big transaction datasets can be analyzed using machine learning models and anomaly detection algorithms. These are used to stop fraud in speculative trading, rogue trading, and regulatory violations by identifying hidden patterns between user behavior and the probability of fraud.
- Real-time analytics sends alerts when large cash withdrawals or unusual financial expenditures occur, allowing a company to block the account until the client confirms them.
- Banks create scoring models to determine a customer's creditworthiness and the proper loan amounts, among other things, using customer information and data on financial transactions, credit histories, and credit scores. This lowers the risk of future losses and credit or investment risk.
- Customers have various payment choices, including debit cards, credit cards, wallets, net banking, and mobile banking. Payment analytics could decrease payment rejections and, consequently, expenses by determining the reason for the rejection.
- In order to increase income, acquiring banks optimize the commission and processing pricing through the use of analytics. Card issuers profit from the analysis of transaction activity by making timely cross-sells of pertinent goods, attractive offers, and reminders about future payments.
- By switching to omnichannel banking from multichannel banking (which produces inconsistent experiences across platforms), analytics improves the end user's banking experience (a seamless move across channels, ensuring a consistent experience)
It Helps in customer acquisition, servicing, development and retention. Analytics can improve the customer lifecycle, from acquisition to retention. Using strategies like lead scoring, you can target potential customers and increase transaction rates.
Customer segmentation offers possibilities for upselling and cross-selling by improving client understanding once implemented. Analytics on client loyalty and churn assist in keeping customers. Business intelligence (BI) solutions can be used to manage the complete customer lifecycle (read more here: Effective customer lifecycle management (CLM) using BI solutions). If you are passionate about learning data science and analytics, visit the domain-specialized Data Analytics course in Delhi
, and become familiar with the latest concepts. https://preview.redd.it/ag75453sy0pa1.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=c4bb21c0b88c0d54f9ea12849de3af64a40a052f
2023.03.21 06:02 AutoModerator [META] Rules for Fluff & Reviews, Introducing the “Empties” Flair!
Hi Friends! In an effort to continue to keep posts on our sub at a good quality, we’ve taken some comment critiques we’ve seen from around the sub and are asking the following:
The name of every product pictured in hauls, shelfies, empties etc. must be included. (Not applicable to memes, humor, etc.)
We ask that reviews on our sub be more detailed to help us have a better understanding of whether or not the product(s) may be something that would work for the rest of us.
Review post must include, at a minimum:
- Personal Info: skin type, skin concern(s), climate, your current routine.
- If you are reviewing sunscreens or beauty products, please also include your skin tone.
- Info about the product(s): scent, texture, why you purchased it
- If it’s an active, please include how often you used it (eg: daily, twice a week, etc.)
- Your experience with it: length of use before review, results seen, pros & cons of the product(s), would you use it again
Additional info that would help include:
- Personal Info: skin goals, known allergies, age (range)
- Info about the product(s): star ingredient(s)/full ingredients list, price
- Your experience with it: comparable products, would you recommend the product(s), thoughts on ease of use/packaging
If you’d like to keep it short, our weekly Rants, Raves, Mini Reviews thread on Wednesdays is a great option.
New flair! In an effort to encourage people to share their empties, not just hauls, we’ve added an Empties flair, allowed at any time.
For empties, please include with your picture at a minimum: the name of the product(s), your skin type, climate, how long it took to pan, and a mini-review.
Empties that don’t satisfy the above rules will be considered fluff and will be redirected to post during Fluff Fridays.
Thanks to everyone who continues to provide feedback and suggestions on how to better the sub!
submitted by AutoModerator
to AsianBeauty [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 06:00 pain40k I'm lost and I don't know what to do next, any advice?
For the past few months I have been endlessly stressing about my future career, and it's making me lose sleep.
For context, I was a decent high school student. I was a honor roll kid the entire time, my plan was to get into a political science program and get into law school. During my senior year, I fell into a string of at home and mental health issues, which greatly impacted my school performance. I was fairly decent at mathematics, but I absolutely tanked my math diploma that year (32%). I was trying to balance school, part-time work, a breakup, and an overly chaotic home. I don't have much of a support system, so it was very hard to go through it all alone. At this point in time I dreaded the thought of going to school. I stopped hanging out with people, stopped applying myself in my studies, and all I wanted to do was stay home and lie in bed. Luckily (for me at the time) Covid hit, and I was given a break from school (around March 2020). During this time I got an offer from one of my friends to work at a restaurant he was employed at, the allure of $50 a week in tips as a dishwasher greatly enticed me in comparison to my mundane grocery store job.
I come from a hardworking low-income immigrant family, and this new job gave me the ability to apply the work ethic they taught me. During this time I never felt more driven to improve myself and become better. I wanted to learn more than ever. I put my head down and worked hard. It was so exhilarating to learn something new, and have the ability to be rewarded for hard work. It was at this time that I decided that I was going to take a gap year before returning to school. I enrolled in a political science program, but I burnt out quickly. I was trying to balance working and studying full-time. I had to choose which of the two I wanted to prioritize. I chose work. I wanted to see where it would take me, I couldn't just cut it short. When I dropped out of school, I told my parents I didn't want to go back to school and that I wanted to make use of what I already had in the restaurant industry. I had moved up the ladder and became a member of the management team. I wanted to become a regional chef (corporate kitchen). In my eyes, why go to school for x amount of years when I could just apply myself at this career for the same amount of time and I'd be somewhere similar in pay. I also knew about the stress that accompanied the legal profession. My parents did not take this decision kindly, and I impulsively moved out because I was sick of the arguing.
I lived in an apartment by myself for around a year, but something hit me one evening. My apartment was a shitty 400sq ft 1bdrm. Terrible building, and loud ass neighbors, got metal poisoning and was losing hair from the water. Right outside my balcony, there was this set of new apartment buildings. Insanely fucking tall, and just staring at me every time I looked out the window. I thought to myself, what do I have to do to afford a place like that? I knew that if I continued down my kitchen career it would take me a long time to even afford the rent, much less have a sustainable life in it. I also started to hate my job at this point. I was working 12+ hours a day. Hated some of the other management. Had no real work-life balance. Didn't have a lot of friends. No time for a girlfriend. Was extremely tight on funds, and budgeted every penny (salary pay). Stressed the fuck out. I just worked and came home to play league of legends on my off time. Down the line, I couldn't comfortably support a family if I wanted to. The career I wanted in this industry didn’t pay as well as I thought and I just ended up hating working in a kitchen, and I didn’t want to settle there and knew that I could do better.
Because of this, I knew I had to find a way out. I tried coding (was interesting but it is a lot of math), tried to apply to a business/finance program (forgot I sucked at math), and eventually found myself applying for the same thing I dropped out of school for. Ironic right? At this point, I felt like it was my only option. I sucked at math so all of the quantitative options were out the window. I enjoyed social studies and writing essays in high school so it was fair to say that it was the best option in this scenario. I eventually moved back home with my parents. I knew it was selfish for me to move out. My mother asked me for money to help them out, and I knew I couldn't do that with my chef salary. I also hated my apartment; having no girlfriend gave me no reason to have my own place.
I started school in the fall of last year and I have mixed feelings about it. I was out of school for 2 years, and the adjustment was difficult. I thoroughly enjoyed my political science courses, but hate everything else. A's in my poli classes, B's in everything else.
I'm nearing the end of my second semester, and I'm having doubts about law school.
- I know the GPA is competitive, and I have anxiety that I am not going to have the desired average. All of these courses outside of my degree stream are killing me, and are hurting my GPA. I know I'm taking a full course load while working part-time, and it is a factor in my dedication to school. In my future semesters, I'm going to drop a course or two to better balance my life and hopefully improve my grades (around a 3.3 currently).
- I'm old(er). Currently, I'm 20 (turning 21 next week), and am expected to graduate with my bachelor's at 25. Add law school I'd be 28. I'd be a little later into my career field than my peers, and if I wanted to take a year off to travel (life-long dream) then I'd be more behind.
- Is law school and the career actually worth it? To be honest, I like money, prestige, and wearing nice clothes. I never had any of those things growing up. I shot myself in the foot by nearly failing math, and it seems like law is my only route to success. However, I keep reading more and more about the practice itself and it is never what media or tv shows make it out to be. High stress, poor work-life balance, and mediocre pay. Because of these things, it makes me have doubts about whether or not it would be worth it in the end. Paying close to $100k for a career field I might transition out of down the line does not seem to make the most sense.
- Expensive. I pay for school out of pocket with no help from my parents. If I were to go to law school, I’d have to take out a FAT loan to support myself. I don't want to be handcuffed to a mountain of debt to a career I might not possibly like
- I don't have a natural affinity for law. The idea of being a lawyer mostly came from my parents. Reading articles/posts on not going into law if you aren't extremely passionate about it is off-putting.
General idea of my possible career fields:
- Try and get a high GPA and LSAT score to get into a law school, preferably UBC, York, or McGill (I am in Canada). Survive the stress, and really have an understanding if the career is 100% for me.
- It would be cool to tell people that I am a lawyer, would also make my parents proud
- I know the political science bachelor's is somewhat useless on its own, so I'd have to have some graduate degree to compete. Possibly get a masters in political science or public policy. Unsure of what I'd be able to do though.
- Maybe get an MBA if I am able to get into a company with my bachelor's.
- Because of my restaurant background I have a good amount of management experience. I am confident in business and people management, as well as customer service.
- I could also get a tutor and attempt to get into a commerce program, it would be hard work as I’d have to relearn everything that I forgot about.
- Try and land a government job either with my bachelor's or go to grad school before I apply. If I go this route I'd want to travel the world and be a diplomat. But I do know that the pay is not as high, and is instead compensated by work-life balance and benefits.
Go back to the restaurant industry
- Probably my plan if all else fails. From this route, I'd try and work at a restaurant adjacent company/start my own. I know the restaurant business has ridiculously tight margins, and I'd rather be servicing restaurants in some sort of way rather than working in one. Maybe something with supply chains or restaurant management technology.
I want something that can be fulfilling of some sort. I love communicating with team members or clients, and I want to use my expertise to help people in a way. I want a life outside of work, I don’t want to just live my life without setting aside time for things outside of my career. No one on their deathbed wished they worked more. I want to travel and see the world. My father did when he was in his 20s and until now I have not left the country and I’m itching to get out. But I do want stability and a sustainable income. My family has struggled all of my life, and I don’t want to endure that any longer. I know that these aspects are a big ask because it takes a lot to make a lot. Sacrifice is needed to be successful. I just have trouble envisioning balance. What should I do?
I know I've rambled on and on but I've been overthinking for too long to not get at least some advice. Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day.
submitted by pain40k
to careerguidance [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:59 codes2023 Flipkart Coupons & Promo Codes April 2023: Up To 90% OFF
| || | submitted by codes2023 to u/codes2023 [link] [comments]
Flipkart Coupons, Promo Codes & Offers For April 2023 Flipkart Discount Coupons
, Flipkart Coupons: Flipkart Online shopping India Choose from the massive selection of original products in Fashion, Electronics, Books, Mobiles and other categories. Get timely alerts on great deals with big discounts, every day.Browse and shop through various categories such as Fashion and Accessories, Electronics and Appliances, Books and Entertainment and Beauty and Personal Care, compare prices of mobiles, televisions and many more products. Flipkart Promo Codes Flipkart Promo Codes For April 2023:-
Purchase flight tickets with our Flipkart voucher code to enjoy zero convenience fees: ZEROFEE
Flipkart voucher code for flight tickets: Enjoy savings up to Rs.1,000 OFF with any credit card EMI: NCEMI
Travel domestic with the cheapest flights from Rs.1,299 only: FKDOM
2023.03.21 05:57 jhnbsomerscz4gm Catalyst Case Promo Code Reddit
Here is the Catalyst Case Promo Code Reddit
Are you looking for the best deals on Catalyst Cases? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We have the best selection of Catalyst Cases, and we’re always looking for ways to help you save money. That’s why we’re offering exclusive Catalyst Case Promo Codes.
These Catalyst Case Promo Codes are the best way to get the most out of your purchase. With these codes, you can save up to 50% off your order. That’s right, you can get the same great quality Catalyst Cases for a fraction of the price. So, don’t wait any longer and start saving money today.
To take advantage of these exclusive Catalyst Case Promo Codes, all you have to do is visit the page. Once you’re there, you’ll be able to browse through the available codes and pick the one that best suits your needs. And, if you’re looking for something specific, you can use the search bar to find exactly what you’re looking for.
So, don’t wait any longer and start saving money on your Catalyst Cases today. Visit the page and take advantage of the exclusive Catalyst Case Promo Codes. You won’t regret it!
submitted by jhnbsomerscz4gm
to SavingBucks [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:57 SituationImaginary63 I witch one should I get?
2023.03.21 05:52 blackcatzombs I never noticed how often dogs are in TV shows until I had a child of my own
Even in shows that don't have dogs as a main character! I've seen some cartoons talk very highly about dogs. Bubble Guppies had a song about how "great" dogs are, and this is a show about mermaids! And of course, Cocomelon also has a song about dogs. Then there are those toys that are dogs, especially those fisher price ones that help toddlers learn. What is the deal?? Society puts dogs on a pedestal and acts like everyone loves them. Why can't it be different animals? Some of these TV shows are going to have kids begging their parents to get a dog, not realizing they are terrible pets and can maul them to death. There's almost no avoiding this propaganda
submitted by blackcatzombs
to Dogfree [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:51 DaddieModi Satviksoul 🇮🇳I stand with Modiji Comedy clip for happy morning😅 Indias great thinker and philosopher at it again, entertaining us.
2023.03.21 05:50 Feld_Four Hello, I'm trying to set up an animated element on my UI but it's not showing up in the game view (but it does show up and is animated in the scene view!).
2023.03.21 05:48 jhnbsomerscz4gm Catalyst Case Promo Code Reddit
Here is the Catalyst Case Promo Code Reddit
Are you looking for ways to save money on your next purchase? If so, you’ve come to the right place. With the right promo codes, you can get great discounts on your next purchase.
Catalyst Case is a great place to shop for phone cases and accessories. They have a wide selection of cases and accessories for all types of phones, including the latest models. With their quality products and competitive prices, Catalyst Case is a great choice for your phone case needs.
If you’re looking to save even more money on your purchase, you should check out the Catalyst Case promo codes. These codes can be used to get discounts on your purchase. You can find these codes online or through the company’s website.
Using a Catalyst Case promo code is easy. All you have to do is enter the code at checkout and the discount will be applied to your purchase. The codes are usually valid for a limited time, so be sure to check the expiration date before using them.
If you’re looking for the best deals on phone cases and accessories, be sure to visit the Catalyst Case website. With their great selection and competitive prices, you’re sure to find something that fits your needs and budget. And with the right promo codes, you can get even more savings on your purchase. So don’t wait, visit the Catalyst Case website today and start saving!
submitted by jhnbsomerscz4gm
to SavingBucks [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:45 PetrolheadTorres How to stop procrastinating?
Hey everyone I’m in my senior year and I have always been a mess in school due to high stress, family problems, depression, etc etc. but that’s not important. I need help to stop being a lazy piece of shit, I hate to admit that I don’t know how to study, how to concentrate in a room alone, to not get distracted in class, etc. I want to finish my last upcoming semester being a normal responsible human being and keep those habits for work. Any tips are greatly appreciated!
submitted by PetrolheadTorres
to college [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:40 daranidaruvicky Understanding the Stock Market and the Bombay Stock Exchange
Beginners may find the stock market intimidating due to its unique vocabulary and intricate regulations. Yet with knowledge, anybody can begin investing and perhaps enjoy the benefits. In this blog, we will cover the basics of a stock market, like what it is, its types and explore the Bombay Stock Exchange, commonly known as the BSE.
What is a Stock Market?
The stock market is a trading venue for publicly traded shares between buyers and sellers at predetermined times. Stock market and share market are frequently used interchangeably; both refer to the same place. The primary distinction between the two is that the former is solely used for trading stocks, whilst the latter enables trading in a wider range of financial products. Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange are the two largest stock markets in India (BSE).
Types Of Stock Market
When making stock market investments, it is vital to understand the following two types of stock markets
- Primary Market
The primary market, often referred to as the new issue market, is the market in which a firm issues new securities to obtain capital for business development. During an Initial Public Offering, corporations sell their shares to the general public for the first time on the primary market. The primary market is an essential source of finance for businesses since it allows them to obtain funds for development and expansion.
- Secondary Market
Among investors, previously issued shares are exchanged on the secondary market, commonly known as the stock exchange. For corporations that have previously had an IPO, the secondary market is where investors may purchase and sell shares. Liquidity is provided to investors via the secondary market, where shares may be bought and sold at market prices. Providing a straightforward price discovery process and a place for investors to exchange securities with one another, the secondary market is an essential component of effective capital allocation.
What is Bombay Stock Exchange?
The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) headquartered in Mumbai, is India's oldest stock exchange. It was first established in 1875, and it is largely acknowledged as the primary impetus behind the remarkable development of India's monetary and financial system.
According to BSE's market capitalization value, it features among the top 11 stock exchanges in the world. BSE provides the investors with the chance to buy and sell stock in publicly traded companies and it has around 6,000 listed companies.
To summarise, it can be said that the stock market offers a great opportunity for accumulating wealth and investing in stocks proves to be very profitable in the long run. However, it is important to have a thorough knowledge of the stock market before proceeding with the investments and know the basics of the major stock exchanges like the BSE.
Know more about what is bse
submitted by daranidaruvicky
to u/daranidaruvicky [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:39 Seo_vg Top Features of the Best Packer and Mover in Ambala
Are you looking for reliable packers and movers in Ambala
? Look no further than our expert team at Goyal Packers and Movers
. We provide top-notch services to ensure that your belongings are safely and securely transported to your new location.
Here are some of the key features of our packing and moving services in Ambala
- Expert Packing Services: Our team of expert packers uses high-quality packing materials to ensure that your belongings are well-protected during transit.
- Safe and Secure Transportation: We use modern equipment and techniques to ensure that your belongings are transported safely and securely to your new location.
- Customized Solutions: We offer customized solutions tailored to your specific requirements, ensuring that your move is hassle-free and stress-free.
- Affordable Prices: Our packing and moving services in Ambala are affordable and offer great value for money.
- Timely Delivery: We understand the importance of timely delivery and make sure that your belongings reach their destination on time.
- Insurance Coverage: We provide comprehensive insurance coverage for all your belongings, giving you peace of mind during the move.
At Goyal Packers and Movers, we're committed to providing exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Whether you're moving locally or long-distance, we've got you covered. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to get a quote for your move in Ambala.
submitted by Seo_vg
to u/Seo_vg [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:38 Cautious-Metal-4179 Majors that work with children?
As a Senior in high school I’ve already committed to a SDSU, however I am having difficulty choosing a major and future career. I’ve already considered becoming a NICU Nurse & a Pediatric OT, however it seems that in my situation I will not be able to pursue those. I already picked Kinesiology with an emphasis in Pre-Physical therapy but I would like to switch from that. I know I would like to work with (and help) children, and I’m sure there are careers out there that I’m not aware of but would love to learn about. I would prefer to pursue a career that only requires a Bachelors (as of right now). If anyone could help that would be great, thanks!
submitted by Cautious-Metal-4179
to CollegeMajors [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:38 jhnbsomerscz4gm Case Luggage Promo Code Reddit
Here is the Case Luggage Promo Code Reddit
Are you looking for a great way to save money on your next purchase of luggage? Look no further than Case Luggage! Case Luggage offers a wide selection of quality luggage at competitive prices. Plus, they offer promo codes that can help you save even more.
Case Luggage has something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a carry-on bag, a checked bag, or a piece of luggage for a longer trip, they have you covered. Their selection includes a variety of sizes, colors, and styles to suit any traveler’s needs. Plus, they offer a variety of features, such as built-in locks, expandable compartments, and more.
But the best part about shopping at Case Luggage is their promo codes. These codes can help you save on your purchase. They offer codes for a variety of discounts, such as free shipping, discounts on specific items, and more.
To take advantage of these promo codes, all you have to do is visit their website. Once there, you’ll find a page dedicated to their promo codes. Here, you’ll find all the codes you need to save on your purchase.
So if you’re looking for a great way to save on your next purchase of luggage, be sure to check out Case Luggage. With their wide selection of quality luggage and promo codes, you’re sure to find something that fits your needs and your budget.
submitted by jhnbsomerscz4gm
to SavingBucks [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:38 Kazekumiho Thought on a personal loadout/kit (EDC, lab, and light outdoors oriented)
Hi folks, hope your week is off to a bright
start! I come to seek advice and thoughts on a small personal collection.
My flashlight story starts over a decade ago (wow, it's been that long?) when my algebra teacher whipped out a Fenix PD30
during a power outage at school. He told us about how it had traveled the world with him, from the dark caves of Thailand, to mountain peaks, now it was lighting our little room. Us students were kind of surprised that anyone would just carry around a dedicated flashlight since smartphones were becoming popular, but his simple statement of "you never know when you could use a little more light" really stuck with me and I immediately saved up for Fenix's latest and greatest PD32 Original
, which is no longer made. I carried it for four beloved years, also around the world, before I eventually lost it ironically somewhere in the hills behind my house. I never saw it again.
Fast forward an entire decade, and I've always missed that light. It was supremely built, brighter than anything else I had, and easy to carry in the pocket. I felt like I had the sun in my hand at night. Since then, it seems like flashlight technology has grown in every way -- from build quality to emitters, drivers, batteries, and more! I'm looking to return to the scene with a few lights in the following categories: EDC, lab, and light outdoors. I've done some research and checked the various lists on the sub, here's what I've come up with:
- EDC: Zebralight SC64c LE. This was pretty easy for me -- it seems like y'all can't get enough of these. The form factor seems strange to me, but I'll trust that it's the "perfect EDC light" until I can get one in hand and feel it out. I've already gone ahead and ordered that one, with the possibility of picking up an SC64c Hi when that launches later this year!
- In terms of alternatives, I considered a D4V2 or some kind of Hank light, but I'm kind of preferential to single-emitter flashlights for some reason, and the stories of Hank lights igniting pockets (due to user-error ostensibly) frightens me a bit; I also don't think I have much use for a pocket-sized 4000 lumen beast!
- Lab: Some kind of penlight, though undecided. For my office/lab use, a penlight would be perfect for clipping to a breast pocket or labcoat pocket. Looking for something with more of an emphasis on CRI and tint rather than sun-like output. Here are the options I'm considering:
- Reylight Pineapple Mini Penlight. This light is gorgeous and has a nice Nichia 519A emitter. I heard the tailswitch on the Pineapple Mini isn't everyone's favourite, which I would be more okay with if it wasn't for the price. I think the price is the major setback for me -- somehow spending $70-80 on a flashlight feels totally normal until it's a penlight.
- Nitecore MT06D. A very utilitarian and professional looking penlight for those in the EMS space. As I do plan on going into a medical field, this one gets bonus points for being designed appropriately for that while keeping the Nichia 219B and a low cost of just $25-$30 depending on where you look.
- "BLF-348". This one's in quotes because I think the original run finished and this is a remake or continuation? I actually had a few of these in the original Nichia 219B emitter and loved the light it put out, but I found it to be a little unreliable. I think a year or two into owning mine, they tended to become flaky or cease to function altogether -- not sure if anyone else experienced this? Totally possible I bought knockoffs since they were only like $5 or $8 back then, but I *think* I bought them from the original run.
- Light outdoors:
- Fenix PD32 V2.0. What can I say, it's the light that began it all for me. The original light I had is one of my few lost possessions that I regularly miss and wish I still had. It seems like they've gone and simplified this light to very basic modes and operations, which appeals to me. I know that it lacks on-board charging and some of the fancy features that other lights have these days (those features seem to have been upsold to the PD35 and PD36?) but I like that there are less points-of-ingress and that it is a simple light. My goal for this category is to have a straightforward reliable light for outdoor use such as night hikes -- not super concerned about CRI as much as I am about decent throw (throw because I want to see what's ahead and point things out, not just shine it straight down at my feet). I'm particularly interested in how throwy this light is for it's size -- seems to out-throw most lights in its pocketable class. At $65, it's not the cheapest, but it's also fairly reasonable. I think I paid slightly more for mine back in 2013 or whenever it originally came out! This one definitely gets bonus points for nostalgia and because I am a big fan of Fenix's quality.
- In terms of alternatives, I considered some of the other Fenix PD lights, but they mostly seem unnecessarily complicated and inefficient to me. I was plenty happy with the original 340 or so lumens of my original PD32, so I don't think I need 2800 lumens like the PD36R Pro outputs. I also considered the Acebeam E35 GEN II, Skillhunt M200 V3, and Wurkkos FC11, which have features like onboard charging, higher CRI, battery-bank capability, but I don't really need any of those features for this category of light. I don't know anything about their relative build qualities, but I remember my Fenix was rock-solid, and I like the fact that it's straight black. Not gonna lie, Fenix does get a big nostalgia/sentimental points boost in my book, so I'll probably pick up that PD32 V2...
So there it is! I'm happy to hear any thoughts y'all have -- and if you have other recommendations, please feel free to share and let me know why you think I should give it a look. Looking forwards to y'all's thoughts, and can't wait to stay strapped with a light again!
submitted by Kazekumiho
to flashlight [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:35 Tree_Lim [US, US] [H] Leafeon V AA Slab PSA 10, Some CZ GG hits [W] trades(see wantlist), possible PayPal
Hello everyone! First time posting a trade request and I do have two trades pending arrival of cards I paid for. The cards I have to offer are below. I am possibly interested in PayPal for the CZ GG cards but would rather trade into other cards, I am looking for TCGMarketplace prices + 1$ PWE or 5$ BMWT. For the Leafeon V I am looking for $165 BMWT included. Leafeon V: https://imgur.com/a/08KZ3JU
CZ GGs: https://imgur.com/jWECtgJ
Wantlist: I am hoping to sell/trade the slab for RAW singles of Gengar VMax, Lugia V AA, Espeon VMax AA, Charizard V AA, many Evolving Skies AAs and I would be down to trade into cost for a Giratina V AA. And would trade CZ GGs in tandem. Feel free to make offers though! Thanks for looking, y'all! Have a great day/evening! lol
submitted by Tree_Lim
to pkmntcgtrades [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:31 HistoricalTour3764 I think my MIL is encouraging her niece to get engaged at my wedding.
I feel like I’m being paranoid but I just have this unsettled feeling that she is going to do something at our wedding.
There is a lot of backstory which essentially equates to her not liking me at all. Since booking the wedding things have got a lot worse. It’s not a destination wedding as I’m going abroad just going to a different part of the UK, they are not great financially but wedding was booked three years in advance and for those who can’t attend we have been completely understanding as people would need to travel, hotels ECT. She was furious and moaned about the price of the hotel we suggested she stayed in a different hotel there are ones for £60 pound a night but she said no why should she do that when we (partner and I) could pay, we refused and since her son and her are not close he said “don’t come then” she did not respond well. She decided she could save the money to stay in the hotel we have booked.
Other things she has had a strop about is: - us not paying for a coach to taker her entire family up to our wedding. - not inviting her nieces children who are all under five. - she pressured me into having her daughters as bridesmaids despite not having a relationship with them. - called hotel to see where everyone is staying, then got mad my family were staying in the more expensive rooms which was only arranged because she was so upset about the cost of cheapest rooms originally. - made nasty remarks about anything we chose and has laughed at my dress ideas which she saw because she found my Pinterest. - I was left money from my late dad, he passed when I was a child we put some down to get a mortgage and saved the rest for my wedding. She makes comments like “we aren’t all that lucky” which is upsetting because I don’t feel lucky my dads dead. - is mad my mom is walking me down the isle has said I’m being ridiculous having a woman do it and that her husband should do it instead.
Sorry for the rant. Anyway my partner has this cousin. She’s our age and is also very conniving. I have recently been picking up hints that they intend to get engaged at our venue and that my mother in law is in on it. My partner who is very good at putting his mom in her place is convinced I’m being paranoid. The little hints I’m getting is basically like when the wedding is brought up they give each other a little smirk. After all the fuss for this cousin to have her kids there she is now not bringing them to the wedding as she wants a “special weekend away with her partner”. She said they plan on getting engaged in 2024 (the year we get married) and then looks at me smiling. She wants a big fancy engagement she’s even said she wants it to be a big party but they are basically homeless and are always in a financial struggle so I don’t get how she will do this but she is insisting she will. Maybe they are just messing with me but I just feel so uneasy. Do you think I’m overreacting?
submitted by HistoricalTour3764
to JUSTNOMIL [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:30 heavencent8390 Updated and tons added Tons of squish ufs/uft, tons of items not pictured! Really need to get rid of! Please pm me, I have tons of sales/trade proofs ( all great!), All prices negotiable, willing to do bundle deals. Disos are 10" duster and lala. I have many other isos as well!
2023.03.21 05:29 jhnbsomerscz4gm ChepAir Promo Code Reddit
Here is the ChepAir Promo Code Reddit
Are you looking for a great way to save money on your next flight? Look no further than promo codes! Promo codes are a great way to get discounts on airfare, and they can be found online.
Promo codes are easy to use and can save you a lot of money. All you have to do is enter the code when you book your flight and you can get discounts on your ticket. There are a variety of promo codes available, so it’s important to do your research and find the best one for your needs.
If you’re looking for the best promo codes for your next flight, then you should visit this page. Here you’ll find a wide selection of promo codes for a variety of airlines, including ChepAir. You can easily compare prices and find the best deal for your needs. Plus, you can get great discounts on your ticket when you use a promo code.
So don’t wait any longer. Visit this page today and start saving money on your next flight. With promo codes, you can get great discounts on your ticket and make your next trip more affordable.
submitted by jhnbsomerscz4gm
to SavingBucks [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 05:28 Appropriate_Big4251 Best vpn provider in 2023 - Secure, Fast & Affordable
As more of our lives move online, it's important to protect our online privacy and security. One of the best ways to do this is by using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) service. VPNs encrypt your internet traffic and hide your IP address, making it difficult for hackers and third parties to track your online activity.
With so many VPN providers on the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the best one. That's why I wanted to share my top pick for the best VPN provider in 2023
Here are a few reasons why I think CovermeVPN is the best: Security:
CovermeVPN uses strong encryption and has a strict no-logging policy. They are based in the British Virgin Islands, which has no data retention laws, meaning they are not required to store any user data. Speed:
CovermeVPN is known for its fast speeds, which is important if you want to stream content or download files without any buffering or lag. Server Locations:
CovermeVPN has servers in over 140 countries, giving you access to a wide range of content and bypassing geoblocks. User-Friendly:
CovermeVPN has user-friendly apps for all devices, including iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS. Affordable:
CovermeVPN offers competitive pricing with various subscription options, and they frequently have deals and discounts available.
Of course, there are other great VPN providers out there, but I think CovermeVPN stands out as the best overall choice for 2023.
What do you think? Have you used CovermeVPN or have a different VPN provider that you think is the best? Let me know in the comments!
submitted by Appropriate_Big4251
to securitysetup [link] [comments]